Online Applications for Dormitories
- Applications open on April 1st.
- Applications are accepted only in this electronic online format.
- The Graduate Housing Applications will ask you to list your preferred dormitory and room size. Please view our Buildings page before completing one or both of the Graduate Housing applications.
- Grad Dormitory Applicants are offered a housing assignment in a first-come, first-served basis (on completed applications only).
- There is no guarantee that any dormitory or room size/type will be available for applicants.
- Based on dormitory and room type availability, applicants will be made a “housing offer” that they can accept or decline.
To apply for:
Hall of Graduate Studies (HGS), Helen Hadley Hall (HHH), 254 Prospect Street, 276 Prospect Street, and/or ES Harkness Hall, please click here.
*Applicants who are not current students at Yale MUST submit a copy of their Acceptance and Invitation letter from a Yale School Admissions or Dean’s Office for their application to be considered complete. Copies can be emailed to email@example.com for dormitory applications. Hard copies can be faxed to 203-432-4578.